Saturday, March 28, 2009

sienzzzz......

Last blog posted by me was 1 month ago. I am not idle to blog but I do not know what to write, what to tell, what to share: boring, dull and mundane daily routines. I wake up at 8 mornings, stay in college from morning until afternoon, then come back and doze off. After having dinner then continue to study, study, and study……ZZZ. Damn boring!! Maybe this is the life of a JPA scholar: he or she should have a great perseverance and dedication to studies yet I am not that kind of people. I know that I have to put more effort into studies, I have to finish all the homework given by lecturers but I cannot made a concentrated effort to finish them. I feel bored with my recent life. I feel bored with my recent life. I feel bored with my recent life. I feel bored with my recent life. I feel bored with my recent life…

1 comment:

  1. don feel bored wif ur life marr~
    try 2 relax abit~
    try 2 search sum fun from the boring life~
    sure u will feel different lo~
    ^^

    ReplyDelete