Saturday, February 14, 2009

Friend again

A girl was on the way going back from school and I was there too, waiting for my cousin. I stared at her as she caught my interest. She was so mesmerizing, as pretty as a picture, with fair complexion and sparkling eyes.

Before that, she did not appear in my mind at all but after this incident, I lose my heart to her and I had intention to go after her. It was with no avail as I did not have courage and this relationship would not last longer as I was going to leave my secondary school after form 5, we would be separated with each other: moreover, maybe I will fly to Germany.

However, she is still my best friend until now and forever: that is just enough, just enough.

She is 3 years younger than me, a bit stubborn, straight-forward and smart( my perspective). We have a lot of things to share and she is the girl after my own heart: she likes the same things and has the same opinions as me. When problems plague her, I will try my best to lend her a hand, when she is down, I will comfort her. She will do so to me too. Honestly, I have not seen her almost half year, I almost forget her appearance, but I do still remember her: she is still my friend.



I always think that loving someones,
is the greatest feeling.
However,
I realize that loving a friend,
is even much better.
I can lost people I love,
but I never lost my friend.

She is my best friend...forever...