Saturday, February 7, 2009

Courage and Cowardice

"If both of you want to play one more time, you( 2 persons) can use changwin's ticket and share another ticket(RM10), each pays RM5". Edwin suggested. Then, they decided to 'fly' one more time without shouting.

Yesterday, my friends and my friends 'rushed' to Genting Highland as the following Monday is a holiday and moreover it was the place we were longing for. I have been there before and it was the fourth time: I still feel scared every time playing something which is related to the word 'coaster'. We stayed overnight. The first day we just entered to snow house( extremely cold, -5'c), and went for a walk in The First World Theme Park.

All of us, except me, intended to play some games which could bring excitement( their perspectives) at outdoor theme park next day. During that night, I just hoped that tomorrow would be a heavy rain or these fearful games would be out of service. However, I had to play. Nothing was happened. Luckily, I had courage and I was no longer afraid of them: corkscrew roller coaster, flying dragon and space shot. Meanwhile, after sitting on the pirates ship, I felt dizzy and almost wanted to vomit: I could not continue to play other 'games' anymore'.

'Flying coaster': I loathed this phrase!!! However, my friend has bought the ticket for me and they forced me to play: suffer indeed. There were a lot of twists and I could not play, I could feel dizzy, vomit and even faint, if I did so! Mum, Dad, I did not want to play!!! In order to avoid 'flying', I expressed my situation to my friends and finally, haha, I was safe!! Hence, they 'flew' and I just stood outside, waited for them alongside taking care of their bags. They were shouting loudly during flying and I could not imagine how if I took part too. So terrible ha!!
There was still a ticket( mine) and after they finished playing, 2 of my friends wanted to fly again. and: READ THE FIRST PARAGRAPH..I personally thought that they were really brave, full of courage and I was totally a COWARD!!!



These two friends are, Sarah and Poo Hui..They are the brave...

No comments:

Post a Comment