Saturday, January 10, 2009

Win=Blogger

" A very good way to improve your English is to write a reflective journal once a week". This is what my EALD teacher told me last week during my first EALD class- I was 'forced' to be a blogger since that day.
WIN IS A BLOGGER NOW, HA HA...
Actually, I am not the only student who was compelled to do so but also all of the students who are studying AUSMAT at KBU college this year. By the way, I personally think that it is undoubtedly a GOOD way to improve my English and I am EXTREMELY grateful to my teacher for this. Besides, I can express my emotions, feelings and share with you all some of my experiences via blogging. I hope that you all can comprehend to what I write as I am not proficient in English, maybe I will make some silly grammar mistakes during blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment